Monday, July 4, 2011

Weis Deals 7/3 - 7/9

Not too much that impresses me at Weis this week. There are some sale items that are the same as Giant Eagle but the sale price is a bit higher at Weis. As always, check your receipt. If the price rings up wrong, the item is free. I seem to have one every week or so. One Sunday, I got 3 that rang up wrong!
Last night I posted a coupon on Facebook for Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles & Pancakes. I had heard they would be on sale at Weis this week. That is not the sale - the sale is on the breakfast entrees. Save the coupon for a good sale.

Tidy Cat Litter - BOGO - Use $1 coupon HERE (I was able to print twice - Just hit back).

Olivia's Organic Celery Hearts - $2 - Use $1 coupon HERE.

Fast Fixins Chicken - BOGO - Sign up HERE and get (2) $1 coupons.

Zatarains Meals - $2 - Use $1/2 coupon HERE & pay $1.50 each.

All Detergent - $3.99 - Use $1 coupon from Red Plum 6/5/11 and pay $2.99




No comments:

Post a Comment