Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Coupon Match-ups for Giant Eagle

Looked around and saw a few more coupon match-ups for Giant Eagle.

Vlasic Pickles are $2 each - use $.55 coupon HERE and pay .90 each.

Kool Aid $2.50/ 20 - use coupon HERE for $.50 off 5. Print twice. Pay $.50 for 20!

Kraft Deluxe Homestyle Mac & Cheese $2. - use coupon HERE for $.50 off. Pay $1.00.

I did see a new $1.50 coupon on Smart Source for Butterball Turkey Patties. No deals right now at Giant Eagle or Weis. Do print up 2 to save for later. It's worth checking at Walmart.

I had another great trip to CVS today. Used the $3.00 off Revlon cosmetics coupon along with the 25% off coupon that came in my email. That coupon is good on anything that is not on sale this week. There is a $4.00 ECB for the Revlon but it's not on sale.Got a great deal on eyeshadow and Excedrin PM. Now I have enough ECB's to get the Cover Girl Foundation I wanted for FREE and I'll start off next week with $4 in ECB's. Gotta love CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment