Sunday, June 19, 2011

Save More at the Checkout!

I just signed up for Saving Star - a new way to save even more at the grocery store. Here's how it works:
You sign up and give them your Loyalty Card numbers.
Then you choose your coupons. Right now there are 55 coupons in there.
When you make a purchase for one of the items you have chosen, it goes into your account. When you reach $5, you can get paid. You can choose from a Paypal payment, a bank account deposit, purchase a gift card or donate to a charity.
This is on top of what you save at the store using coupons for your purchase.
In Bedford, CVS, Giant Eagle and Weis are participating.

Today I bought Wacky Mac pasta at Weis and used a 40 cent coupon which they doubled. I also have a 40 cent Wacky Mac coupon loaded on SavingStar. I'll let you all know when I see it appear on my SavingStar account.
Interested? Go HERE and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment