Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bedford, PA Deals

It's been a while since I've posted. Studying for a huge test. When it's all over, I'll hopefully be LEED certified.
Anyway, I thought I'd start with some random deals I'm finding in the Bedford area.

Walmart - I needed an HP21 black ink cartridge. Walmart has a deal running for HP ink cartridge combos. Buy one combo and get a $10 Walmart gift card. I got the double pack of HP21 and got my gift card.

Goodwill - I stopped at Goodwill yesterday and bought a fabulous pair of jeans. When I was checking out, I was asked to give my email address. Goodwill will be sending out emails about their specials and COUPONS! Get in there and give them your email. There was a clipboard at the register.

Fashion Bug - Be sure to check the Fashion Bug flyer that was in Tuesday's mail. It was in with the Redplum insert. There is a $10 off $20 purchase coupon in there.

CVS - Good deals this week at CVS. I'll post my scenario later. I've got an Extra Buck to use today before it expires and I am bound and determined to score a gas card this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment